Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a recently purchased 2013 Silverado K1500 LT. My Radio/CD player/Bluetooth unit is GM non-Bose. I want to replace it. I have been told that I need a GM navigation unit if I don't want an "across the Pacific" import. I have purchased a backup camera. I now want to get on to the next phase of replacing the entertainment unit.

The part number of the GM navigation units I am supposed to need would be one of the following - 22923616, 22870863, 22856825, or 22888536. Another option, I am told, is a Denso DW468100-7172.

Anyone have a suggestion for finding one of these units at a REASONABLE price?

I am located in SW Ohio.

Any help would be appreciated.

· Registered
1,126 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to be so long replying. The entertainment unit has been replaced (with the absolutely invaluable help of my extremely organized mechanical engineer grandson!). Bought the Jensen unit from Sonic. Well pleased with their service. We did it in one day and it works like a dream. Thanks to all for suggestions and help.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Bad,
I bought a Jensen VX 7020 and I am very happy with it. You will probably have to buy some extra parts to complete the swap but the guys at Sonic Electronix will help you with that. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.