Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New In Box Rough Country 3.5" Suspension lift for 2007-2013 4wd 1500 (Premium Kit 277.20 w/Control Arms). Selling for a friend. $450 shipped. Item is located in Panama City, FL 32404 if you want to arrange for pickup you can.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
If he decides to lower the price and ship let me know

·
Registered
135 Posts
can get from store for cheaper

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Rough Country lists the kit at $479 plus shipping, not sure where you're finding it cheaper.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can do calculated shipping for anyone that sends me there shipping info, might make the price cheaper. The lowest price I found online is $515 shipped.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Justhe might have to be willing to take more of a lose. At that price, someone could purchase a brand new kit w/ free shipping for only $60 more mostly likely. Just a thought bro.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a brand new kit... I'm selling the kit 375+S/H... item weights in at 65lb.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This kit was purchased from rough country and they will honor any manufacture defect as long as you know the purchaser name. This sale is more of a deal for someone local... S/H is what killing it. But if your pinching pennies you'll be saving over $100 even if I ship.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.