Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I have been a member on many different online forums, and when it comes to vehicle-related forums, almost every one has their own official SEMA thread. I'm not sure if this forum has ever had an attending member, or one who has a vehicle in the show. Since I'm taking my truck and it's going to be a feature vehicle, I figured I would start the official SEMA thread so that you all can get a little taste of what it's like. I will not be in Vegas until late tomorrow, but I will check my truck in on Sunday morning first thing, and I will be snapping photos like crazy so that you guys can see everything throughout the week! I hope y'all like the idea, and will get some enjoyment out of it! Updates Sunday!

Sam

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I think this is a great idea! I've wanted to go to SEMA for as long as I can remember, but this way guys like me can live vicariously through your photos! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Im hoping one day ill have the money or sponsor to see you there one year! Thanks for sharing man. I wish I could go so bad. It has to be the greatest place on earth.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Great idea Sam. I got to go to a SEMA show about ten years ago... sooooo many awesome things to check out. Have a blast, I'm looking forward to the pics. BTW love your rig!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well guys - we've officially arrived! SEMA 2013!! I checked in my truck today, did a little detailing, and then snuck into the convention center to get a sneak peek at what was going on :D sooooo the below is a mixture (in no particular order) of some of the booths being set up, some of the rigs already set up, and just things I saw....I will be at the show all week, so i will be doing daily updates on this thread so everyone can keep up. I will say this, there are some simply AMAZING rigs out here....but I was very flattered at some of the press that my truck was getting...almost everyone that passed by my truck was taking a picture...and they got me set up in a VIP feature vehicle spot where I am right in the front on the sidewalk for everyone to see...AWESOME. If anyone has anything specific or a specific booth you would like me to look for and get some shots, let me know! Here you guys go!

Just one pic of my truck for now :D

More to come tomorrow night!

Sam

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
OMG, I want the camo H1!!!! Who makes the tubular hood guard on that thing, and do they make one for my truck!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Love this thread already, can't wait to see more photos! Great idea putting this up, Sam!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hartski said:
OMG, I want the camo H1!!!! Who makes the tubular hood guard on that thing, and do they make one for my truck!?!?!?!?!?
I think you would have to get one custom bent.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Waiting!!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I appreciate the enthusiasm Ryan. I'm really disappointed with the number of reviews and little interest in this thread. Not sure if it's just that not many people on this specific forum know what SEMA is, or just not a crowd that really cares. The bottom line is that it is very time consuming to get all these pictures uploaded and then submitted to a thread for not very much reply. We are heading back to the show this morning, but I uploaded as many pictures as I could...you can check them out in my SEMA album on my profile. Tonight I will actually be replying to the thread with pictures. If the thread actually gets some replies, refreshes and views today, then I will continue updating it.

Sam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.