Have a bunch of stuff going up for sale. Sold my 18 Silverado a month ago with 40k miles on it. Was a single owner and all of these were installed and removed by myself. Unfortunately my new truck doesn't allow basically anything to fit that was from the Silverado so I am selling everything separately.
Looking for best offer don't be afraid to send an offer lower then is listed (be fair)

Prefer local pickup or can possibly deliver depending on where buyers are located. I am located in Shrewsbury MA but travel across the state and sometimes into RI for work during the week.

Please ask me for more information or pictures.

Thanks!
-Eric

Airaid Intake System 202-285 - $200
Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Bicycle handlebar Automotive wheel system
Camera lens Vehicle door Bumper Gas Trunk
Wood Gadget Rectangle Finger Wallet

Backrack 12500 Louvered Headache Rack (10 months old). Comes with Mounting hardware 30119 and 92519. I had this mounted with a MX4 cover so you can mount with the rack with a cover - $250
Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire
Product Electronic instrument Automotive exterior Wood Automotive design

GM (Tuffy) Under-seat lockbox 19356363. Comes with hardware and codes reset to 000. Fits 14-18 Silverado Crew Cab - $200
Musical instrument Automotive design Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Automotive design Hood Automotive exterior Flooring Floor

New rear view Onstar mirror (was replaced with auto-dimming mirror by dealership pre-purchase) - $75
Musical instrument accessory Automotive mirror Communication Device Automotive lighting Hood

OEM Thrid brake light. Was replaced with after market light. In great condition no leaks seal feels great - $30
Automotive tail & brake light White Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle
Hood Automotive lighting Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper