Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I am looking for a sig. All I would like is my truck plus my screen name "Jpritche" anything else is solely up to the designer. I am 100% open to what YOU think is best! Thanks in advance.

To make things interesting, if 3 or more people would make a signature .

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did review that before. To appease the mods,

Text: screen name.
Font: no preference
Style: no preference
Everything else: no preference

I want the above pic with my screen name and some creativity.

Edit: Ahh the pic didn't attach.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
08SilverFox said:
Okay... So here is the SIG that I created.... I was trying to get a little more "out there" with this one... :cool: Hope you like it...
That SIG looks great man. Not sure how I can follow that one up. Lol. But I will give it a shot. Probably will be Monday before I can have it done though.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I see some really nice SIG designs here... Great job to everyone! (I wouldn't want to decide which one to use... although with this many to choose from, rotating them from month to month could be an option) :mrgreen: :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SStumpf I like all of the logos!! Good job!

Tuco- how did you know I was an SAE? Good job on the sig overall!!

Rdmorgan05- I'm digging the background, it flows well with the truck!
Thanks everyone for the hard work y'all put into these.

I think I am going to use all of them and rotate them monthly(thanks for the idea 08silverfox)

I will be in touch each month to congratulate ;) the person whose sig I am using. Therefore I guess everyone is a winner! Haha.

Thanks again for all the hard work guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.