Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want the background to be black and white and my truck to stay color.....you can use my picture for the back ground and everything i just wanted a few variants of my username on the picture and maybe a couple other chevy sayings or pictures/logos added in

Attachments

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well, I had a couple hours so I thought that I would create your SIG. I used a similar background and set it as black & white as you requested. I hope that you like it...
The one suggestion that I tell some of the members where their name is located at the bottom of their SIG, is that there is a way to insert your SIG without the Silverado/Sierra logo at the bottom. You can just follow these directions:
Right Click on the SIG Image that was created for you in this thread, Click on Properties, Highlight the Address URL from the Properties Box, Right Click and Select Copy, Go into your User Control Panel, Click the Profile Tab, Click Edit Signature, Erase existing information in the box, Click the Img Icon, Right Click and Paste the URL you just copied in between the two

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.