Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night a fellow Silverado owner came up to me in a parking lot after I got out of my truck and asked me where I got the black Silverado decals on my truck bed. I had thought about removing them when I debadge the tailgate but I'm considering leaving them on now. I bought the truck this past February so they were already on it when I got it. I have never noticed another Silverado with the same decals and I can't find any pic's or threads discussing them on the internet. Does anyone know if Silverado's came with this decal from the factory? Was it a dealer add-on? Does it denote a certain factory option?

Also, what do you guys think? Keep it on or remove it?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Looks like he might have had it custom made. I also say keep it on there it looks good!

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
semicrazy said:
Probably done by previous owner. Keep em on. Looks good.
X2.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Remove

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll keep'em on after all. I had a feeling they were added on. This is my first truck so I'm not familiar with all the badging and decals that came on the truck's over the years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.