Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sig is too small as you can see, copied and pasted bb code and this is what I get, if I use direct link says to many characters, any suggestions??

·
Registered
2014 LTZ 5.3 6 sp
6,878 Posts
It's not the size of the Sig LQQKs great here as well > Must be the way you transferred it ??? PM Jeff maybe he can help you >

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Read this carefully ,that was my problem speed reading
Go to user profile, click on that then go to the profile tab, you will see a little box with
edit profile edit signature edit avatar, edit account settings. Click on edit signature then click img then paste your immage bb code in the middle of the two img that shows up on your screen. Then hit submit and it will be added to all your posts.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is it working??

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok so i just click on image and save it to my downloads, the upload it to my photos. the i go to edit sig, img and then paste the bb code in-between right

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
Too many IMG tags Fishaun.. and the mode is set to thumbnail..

Hopefully, the code below will display correctly.. Just remove all the ***, before and after...

[***img]http://www.silveradosierra.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=23922&image_id=115465&[/img***]

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
Mad Hatter, what code are you using? Add a few *** to it so it displays as text...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.