Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Back in June I made a decision to trade in my '13 Silverado for a '14 Rubicon even though my wife has one. Thought I would like the change and assumed I would do an AEV 2.5" lift with larger tires like hers.

Took me all of 3 days to realize that I missed my truck. I kept the Rubicon throughout the summer months to enjoy all the fun that comes along with going topless.

I don't have major plans for the '15 yet. It will be leveled and add some BFG AT KO2s.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,200 Posts
You came to your senses! lol Seriously though, good to have you back. The 2015 looks damn nice...can't wait to see your mods.. welcome back.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Welcome back! Man I loved your 2013! That's about my goal for my 2012 White CC. The whole black and white them. Looking forward to your mods!

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
Welcome back…
Rubicon's are the only Jeep I think are worth buying, but I could never justify giving up a truck…
The new truck looks great…

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daly said:
Welcome back…
Rubicon's are the only Jeep I think are worth buying, but I could never justify giving up a truck…
The new truck looks great…
Thanks Steve. It was a fun experiment and fortunately one that ended with me in a new K2XX.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kwslvdo04 said:
looks like you got your truck from alserras lol , looks good man.
Yep, Al Serras inventory has been pretty good for me over the years. Just down the road from work so when it comes to shopping their inventory I don't have to drive far.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Matt, Welcome Back! :cool:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did I mention this was a sloooooooooooooooooooow build?
The only new additions in the past week have been GM moveable tie downs in the bed, 70" Husky crossover toolbox, 500 miles, road grime, icicles, and a hint of November snow.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.