Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded the front light housing to a smoked set up with 8000k hid, led DRL, and led swicthback turn signal

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone and as for the output its not bad you can see the road pretty well I am thinking of replacing the 35w ballast for a 55w just to add a little more to it but they work well with the 35w

·
Registered
906 Posts
Looks good.. If you do upgrade to teh 55W balast, be careful for the addition heat being produced to hopefully not melt your tint..:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love that look that you have, I have an '06 that I've been wanting to do that to for a while now. I see that you live in Cali, I'm from CT so what are the laws regarding tinting your headlights like that? Have you ever gotten pulled over?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not sure what the law is in Cali I'm sure its illegal since it seems everything illegal here but I haven't been pulled over yet I actually had a cop ask where I got them

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Smoking headlights and now your HID's aren't bright enough? What a shock! Dumbest mod ever!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again sorry I couldn't be more help. The lens are dark enough to change the look, but not enough to cause a safety concern on the road my set up works great I did think about adding a 55w ballast but that was more for my hi beam which I early use

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.