Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These came out of my truck I just traded in. They should fit 2007 - 2013 Chevy & GMC 4 door trucks. These came off my 2007 Chevy and were listed on the window sticker as a GM add on. I believe they were just under $500 on the sticker back then. They are on both sides and front of box, the 4 black tie down blocks you see on the side rails are movable to every adjustment hole top and bottom and also to the front rail as well. There is no drilling required for install just remove the black plastic caps in the box and these fasten in with large toggle bolts that you do not see after installed. Very handy and clean looking tie down system. These are used but are in very good shape yet. Asking $150 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Reduced $125 shipped - FIRM. I also see you can still purchase additional OEM sliding tie downs still also if someone needed more than 4. These are very nice and very usable tie downs guys along with easy to install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.