Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of DL3 option power-folding, heated mirrors with turn signal in the glass and the driver's door switch assembly. These are take-offs from my brand new 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT crew cab (brought the truck home on Saturday, dealer switched out the mirrors for towing mirrors on Monday). These mirrors are in perfect condition and include the driver's door switch assembly (switches include the button for power-folding that my towing mirrors do not have/need). According to listings I can find, they fit 2007 to 2014 GM trucks and, when factory equipped, are referred to as the DL3 option. The mirrors are color-matched for the Sierra "Stealth Grey Metallic" color (top half only - bottom and mount are black) but could be painted to match your truck (or you could get some of the snap-on chrome or other aftermarket trim pieces).

$350 would be fair, but I would be willing to talk about it (I don't have to sell these, but they take up storage space). If you are not in the Augusta, GA, area (I'm in North Augusta, SC 29860), I would be willing to ship the mirrors and charge only the actual FedEx ground shipping amount. You could make payment by PayPal (we can PM for details) and I would ship immediately on receipt of payment.

View media item 115425View media item 115409View media item 115417View media item 115401View media item 115393View media item 115385

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kuicken,

Your question is beyond me - you'll have to ask a tech or parts person at your dealer. Since they don't make a different computer for each option configuration, my guess is that - as long as you have the switch panel and mirrors - they will work. Best to make sure, though.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
To answer the question it depends if the truck has All of the wiring harnesses installed from factory already. If he has Dl8 mirrors power adjust mirror and heated then the new will plug in just Might Not be able to use the power fold option. The adjustments of mirror will work and so will the turn signals. Look in the forums for installing DL3 mirrors.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No other interest? If not, I'll list them on *Bay...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*** SOLD *** (Thanks, Jeremy!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.