Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a Rosen Gm0700 Navigation Radio with Backup camera. It is a factory look stereo that matches perfectly with the truck. It includes AM/FM, XM, DVD, Bluetooth and GPS. I have the optional Ipod cable for it as well. DVD will play while driving. It will retaining all of the factory steering wheel controls and chimes as well as onstar. It is also completely plug and play. This unit is for a Non-Bose system. It does not have the factory USB port however it does have one on the front face of the unit. I recently updated the Nav units points of interest on the unit as well.

The backup camera is mounted in an oem bezel with tailgate lock hole (you need to have the lock or to buy one). It displays colored lines to mark distances when backing up.

I'm selling because I purchased the Advent OGM-1. This unit has most of the same features as the OGM-1 just with a slightly older interface.

$525 shipped for the pair firm.

It will ship in it's original box and with all paperwork. I accept paypal.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

rosen1.jpg

rosen2.jpg

rosen3.jpg

rosen4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good price, this will go fast. Wish I had the funds!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wish I didn't have Bose! Lol, not really but I want a backup cam!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.