‘SilveradoSierra of the Month’ for May 2023!
Post your best pictures, get the most votes, and earn honors as ‘SilveradoSierra of the Month’
NOTE: At the end of 2023, we will run a poll with each month's winner to determine 'SilveradoSierra of the Year'. You can't win Truck of the Year if you don't enter the monthly contest.
This month’s theme…
Your truck where it sleeps. In your garage, barn, carport, driveway… let’s see where you park your truck.
Submissions will close May 26th and voting will end May 31st.
Competition Rules… please read the rules as they may have changed.
- You are limited to one entry with two photos per member, per month. Once you submit your entry, no substitutions, revisions or additions will be permitted.
- The winner will not be allowed to enter the final voting for another SSotM competition for three (3) months (you can play along and showcase your truck but will not be allowed to win again for three months).
- Minor image corrections to compensate for camera variations are permissible but any photos that have evidence of excessive re-touching, lighting effects, color saturation, or Photoshop work could be deleted. Repeat offenders may be banned from entering the competition. Cropping is allowed.
- Entries are allowed during the first three (3) weeks or so of every month. After that, the trucks entered will be placed into a poll for the final voting to determine that month’s winner. The poll will be open until the end of the month then the winner will be determined. (All dates are tentative as we are all volunteers here and have jobs, families, and other responsibilities, too, and sometimes things don’t always go as planned.)
- You may include a comment in your entry. Please do not comment on other members’ entries. If there is some issue with an entry, please feel free to PM any Moderator about it or make a Report. Extraneous comments will be deleted.
- If the Moderating team feels there is any indication of manipulating the results of the poll to determine the monthly winner, any participants suspected of bamboozling the results could be banned from the website for 30 days and barred from participating in SSOTM for the current month + the next 12 months.
- We want to see NEW pics for each entry. Entries consisting of previously entered pics could be deleted.
- A few photo tips:
- A) Enter two pictures. Take full advantage of the competition rules. Different angles are great.
B) When taking your pictures, take multiple pictures of each angle. You may find some shots came out better than others. Post the best two shots.
- C) Feature your whole truck, bumper to bumper. Regardless of the theme, the idea is to feature your Silverado or Sierra.
D) Keep true to the theme. If necessary, explain the reasoning why you feel the pictures meet the theme.
- Staff Members will choose the ‘SilveradoSierra of the Month’ theme each month. We are always open to, and encourage, suggestions. WE NEED SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!
- Moderators reserve the right to delete entries wherein the pics do not comply with that month’s stated theme.
- In the event of a tie vote, we will have a tie-breaker vote to determine the winner.