Votes: 2 7.4%
  • silentbravo

Votes: 5 18.5%
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Submissions are now closed. We had a great turn-out this month!! Thank you to all who participated!

Who deserves SilveradoSierra of the Month honors this month? Vote for your favorite!

Reactions: swathdiver

·
Administrator
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You get your truck pic in our SilveradoSierra of the Month Wall of Fame thread and you get a tag on your profile that shows you have won SilveradoSierra of the Month.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Almost 144,000 members on this site and the main contest gets less than 100 votes per month.
I know, most come for help, few endure to contribute. I've cajoled my girls to join but their interests lie elsewhere at almost 18 and a just turned 21! Can't even get their friends to join up and participate.

• Haha
Reactions: Leveled17yeti

·
Administrator
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
We have about 500 separate, active users per day and about 90 new members every day, on average. Many are silent and do not post. And yes, some are spammers (which is a constant battle to thwart them).

·
Registered
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB
3,120 Posts
We have about 500 separate, active users per day and about 90 new members every day, on average. Many are silent and do not post. And yes, some are spammers (which is a constant battle to thwart them).
I know the "member" count was super inflated. So 500 is the real number, and probably more like 50 who are actually regularly contributing members.

I guess Facebook really has stolen the userbase of forums. It's to bad IMO.

·
Administrator
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
At this point, we have a tie vote. If you haven't voted yet, do so now. Only a few hours left.

·
Registered
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
5,898 Posts
I know the "member" count was super inflated. So 500 is the real number, and probably more like 50 who are actually regularly contributing members.

I guess Facebook really has stolen the userbase of forums. It's to bad IMO.
I totally glossed over the TOTM.....but youre right about FB.....I'm on a couple of Groups for Firebirds/Trans Ams....but maybe not for long.......

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Silverado LT Z71 1500 5.3 ECSB
515 Posts
Congrats SDWNCM. Great looking truck with the perfect background. You had my vote.

Reactions: sdwncm

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
21 - 40 of 43 Posts