Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas i'm at my witts end with my silverado. I spent a week chasing a p0300 code and finally got it figured out and now it's doing what the topic states. It will start when cold but as soon as it hits operating temperature it stalls out and dies. I have replaced fuel pressure regulator, plugs and wires, ect sensor, fuel filter, o2 sensors, and fuel pressure is 60 lbs. MAybe the hive mind can help me figure this problem out. Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Does it rev up and down before it dies or does it just suddenly drop out? if it's got a fluctuating idle you might have a vacuum leak somewhere that doesn't open up until it gets nice and warm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it doesn't rev up and die it just dies. and where is the ignition control module located at?? also i am not throwing any codes that would lead me to anything. the only codes i have is for the abs pump module and drl circuit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.