Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning my radio stopped making noise of any kind. Music and/or warning bells. As stated above this is a 03 Chevy Silverado LS 1500 HD (only 94,000). The radio is receiving signals because the readout is telling me what station I am on etc.. however no music. The CD player is not working either ( I haven't used that in a long time though). Any input would be greatly appreciated before I spring for a new system on a truck that is used only to haul a travel trailer or boat a few times a year.

Thank you in advance
Pete

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved ;-) I removed the radio fuse and placed it back then removed Amp fuse and placed it back and system works good now. Must be the amp overheated and needed to be reset???? The only other question I have is "where is my amp located?" My cab has the split bench seat with the fold down center "console". I looked under all the seats and felt around the bottom under the "consoled can't find it. I did not pull the heater cover under the dash- its kinda a pain and with things working why go any further, just want to know for the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.