Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know Superlift Suspension premium lift kits are available factory direct at competitive, factory direct pricing? Superlift Suspension's legendary lift kits are made in the USA, and are backed with a lifetime warranty, a consumer satisfaction guarantee and phenomenal customer service. When you buy Superlift you buy with pride, and you buy with confidence. Visit our web site, www.superlift.com, when you ready to buy a lift kit. With over 500 available lift kit configurations we are bound to have a lift for your vehicle. Have questions? Feel free to contact us via our web site or give us a call at 800-551-4955. Our sales staff is the best in the business, and they are eager to help you make the right choice for your needs.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was wondering if y'all still had product SLF-01-385. I can only find them on summitracing and it doesn't really give much detail. I would really rather give my business directly to you the vendor when possible.

I plan on purchasing the 6.5-7.5 lift product #K364B and replacing the blocks with the lift springs on my 06 Silverado 4x4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.