Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
The addition of the sharpie is what sets it off from others but it's gotta be hard to pull the trigger like that.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,054 Posts
Permanent trigger lock or dry erase?

Reactions: Smitty27

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Doing a little work on the sled today. Got my parts list together of what I'll need. Actually a much smaller list than I thought, which is always a good thing lol.

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,657 Posts
Doing a little work on the SeaDoo today. Took it out of the water this morning for the season, and cleaning it up and replacing the carbon seal and winterizing it before I put it in the barn for the winter....not in bad shape for 19 years old!!!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Plant Motor vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Vehicle Watercraft
Automotive lighting Headgear Gas Auto part Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll join in this thread. My toys are not all that high end. But in no specific order they are...
1957 Ford 640
2000 Honda recon
2021 hustler raptor
2000 Lowe 170 bass boat
Ascend 12T kayak
Sig P365xl 9mm
.223 wylde
.450 bushmaster
.300blk
And last but not least a 2007 38ft montego bay that we currently call "home" while we build our house.
I realize most of these are considered tools but they're toys to me as well..

Disclaimer:
I do not own, or have in my possession any of the above mentioned firearms. These were all lost due to an accident in the above mentioned kayak...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Got the sled all but wrapped up.

Installed a 3" bar riser, new water pump belt, exhaust mid pipe gasket, and fixed the pull cord.

So much nicer to start now that I don't need to do the ratchet strap/rope routine lol. Still rather pleased with how it starts, especially for an 800. Obviously is fairly stiff to pull, but it fires up first or second pull, every time.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I‘ll join this one too!
Not much happened with the two Builds I have on here but I did a lot of things to different Toys I have or my Girl has.

I recently aquired an Unimog, which is a Dream coming true for me. Always had a lot of Unimog Toys when I was little, then lost interest a bit but always loved them when I saw one in the wilds.. never thought I would have one and never thought it would be this soon.
Was debating with my girl and my dad about the right Vehicle for Farm Work and so on.. then looked and then I bought one.

Did a few things to it.. new Paint, new LED Lights all around, new sound system with selfmade door panels and so on.. now I‘m waiting for snow

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
985 Posts
And again more things happened to the Unimog.

Added the original Door and Fender Decals and cleaned it.
About to wax it for winter and add the Snow Plow to it next week

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

21 - 35 of 35 Posts