Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gal and I bought our first house in May of this year. I have been spending most of my free time getting the yard back in shape. The previous owners let it go awhile, had a few raised flower beds and a little pond. I ripped all that out, filled the pond in with the thousands of old bricks and pavers they also left behind. I'm slowly getting it back to a level green lawn that I can plant some trees and can let a dog or kid run.
Anyway, took a few pictures of the WT Polar Bear since I haven't posted any pics of it since I bought it in July. I posted it in the white truck roll call and the SCSB roll call threads. Those pics were all stock.
I now have the DIC, GYW Duratrac tyres, and tow mirrors w/turn signal. These new pics show it all loaded up with rotted out railroad ties I pulled out of the yard and some nasty pressure treated wood going to the transfer station. Pretty dense stuff.
It isn't a neck-breaking load, but I laughed when I saw that it finally leveled the truck out, and it could handle way more. I also hauled a load of retaining wall blocks which also leveled the truck, but forgot to get pictures that day. It rode down the road so nicely (way smoother than empty), and no issues slowing to a stop. Gotta love the Z85!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
19,459 Posts
It is amazing how different and better the trucks ride with a load in the bed isnt it. Mine is broken in (95 with 158k) no its rides decently with no load but when I load my quad in the bed (550lbs) its rides so nice.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Is'nt it nice to have a great truck to haul all the crap away in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.