Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have decided to start one of these. Its a great way for me to keep track of the stuff i've done to my truck.
Here she is the week I brought her home, 25JAN2019

Attachments

Reactions: Leveled17yeti

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The next thing I did was install a banks I-dash. simple install and provides easy to use. plus I can manually start the region process. I did this shortly after buying, so around 15Feb19.

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same month (Feb19) I got the front windows tinted to match the rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
IMG_2058.jpg

Bilstien 5100 on each corner, rides much better.
I got some boost auto mirror caps and had them painted to match.

Attachments

Reactions: Leveled17yeti

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going through my first duramax post in the engine section, I noticed the first Mod was this cover for the transmission cooling

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you click on the picture it will be correct side up... It looks great, kind of hard to see in this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took it in for a recall with the ECM, and they replaced the head lamp assembly that had condensation issues. hope to pick it up this afternoon.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the truck back from the dealer, brand new headlight assemble and the recall complete. I asked them to look at an intermittent passenger power mirror fault, but go figure, they couldn't get it to duplicate. happy to have my truck back!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I purchased and installed some cargo hooks. super easy install and seem to be of good quality.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2010 GMC Sierra
15,840 Posts
Those things are so handy! Your build title is supposed to have your user name in it...makes it easier to find and distinguish.

What are you using to take the pictures? Have several that are coming though upside down. If you are using your phone...make sure to take in landscape mode and also have auto rotate enabled on the screen. This will help the camera to embed the proper info in the pic to have it rotate correctly.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neal,

I have yet to use them, but I know they will be handy.

How can I add my user name to the title?

I just checked my phone (iPhone) Ill look around for the auto rotate and always use the landscape setting. Thanks.

Toby

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So, after reading about Trax waxing his rims, I figured I would do it! I have never done it, but they do look great! and a side note, if you have an iPhone, hold your phone so the volume buttons are down, and the pictures will look correct on this forum...

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again Trax is giving me ideas to spend my money... I got a foam cannon and fired up the pressure washer. this is just foam, rinse and then I leaf blower/drying cloth. No sponge. It came out pretty clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL, probably....

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
went ahead and got the OPTI-lube in bulk gallon jug and a storage container that fits nicely under the rear seat. its about .36 cent an oz cheaper than buying the 8 oz bottles. oh, and still hold my phone wrong and the pictures are wrong until you click on it...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
19,560 Posts
Funny I see this haha. I literally just placed an order for a other gallon of xpd about 2 minutes ago haha.

My first gallon I bought back in December when I bought the truck is empty.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts