Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I had my Trail Grapplers mounted this morning. They are 285/65 R18s mounted on stock wheels. I have a 1.7" level in the front and a 1" lift in back. There is no rubbing at all turning lock to lock in forward or reverse. One thing that I was extremely impressed with was how little weight it took to balance these tires. The worst tire took 2 ounces and the best took .5 ounces.

Now I need to figure out what pressure to run these at. Truck is filthy right now but here are some pics...

ntg1.JPG

ntg2.JPG

ntg3.JPG

ntg4.JPG

ntg5.JPG

-Eli

Attachments

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
mine will be here today i cannnttt waittt!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Those look great..:)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Man, those mean business :cool: time for splash guards,lol. Looks great.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What pressure are you guys running in your 10 plys? I know it will be different for every brand and size. I am at 49 cold in all 4 right now. I am trying find a balance between ride and handling. 45 seemed too low for me. Once I find that balance I will then have to keep an eye on wear.

-Eli

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Always wondered what my truck would look like lifted and big tires, now I know.......AWESOME :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.