Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be dropping my truck off to get the frame re shot with coating under warranty and they're also replacing the heat/ac buttons due to wearing out. They're covering it under warranty as well. Woo hoo! They said it'll be 2 days and I have a friend who works there and he hooked me up with a 14 Sierra for a loaner. I might not go back to get my truck :) Let's see how I like the '14.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Post pics of the recoat job.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My rental was a 2014 sierra double cab. The interior is a bit nicer. I like the center console better in the 2014. I'm a big fan of the double cab over extended cab BUT like I said, once you go crew cab, you don't go back. I could barely get my kid's car seat through the door! It was nice overall. Only of I could put some bits and pieces of my 2012 Sierra and the 2014 together!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1383855556.073414.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1383855567.622213.jpg

Now headed down to get my truck. I'll post pics of the frame reshoot. I was told they would wire brush the frame and use por15. Let's see how it turns out

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.