Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm currently searching for some new rims for my Silverado. Gonna run the stocks for this winter, and put the new ones on in the spring. With a baby on the way, I'm comfortable staying with a 17" rim and switching the new tires I just bought over to them. Tuff wheels seem to be reasonably priced so I'm looking for some opinions on these wheels. All opinions appreciated! Help a brother out! I'm gonna include a link to the page of wheels available. http://www.statuswheels.com/wheels.cfm?id=323

·
Registered
260 Posts
T-o2 are my favs for sure.

Damn, look how good this looks..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looks like they only come in 15 & 16" ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
The T07's look a lot like the Ultra wheel Gauntlets and the T02's like their Nomads. I don't know much about the TUFF's myself. Wonder how good the finish is?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My truck is Black... Damn I should put a pic up. She's pretty stock at the moment except for tint and level, lost the rear bow tie/front valance. Also... Ya just realized the rims may only be available in 15/16 ..... Looks like they chopped the wheels onto that NNBS on their site!

·
Administrator
2009 Chevy Z71; sounds fast.
6,973 Posts
Since this is a "Opinion" thread, I say ney on all but the last one on the web page. While mine are semi-tough to clean, some of those on that page would be an all day affair. Buy enough sets of wheels over the years and you'll understand; plainer the better...with a little bit of bling.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well guys I pulled the trigger. Ordered a set of BM TKO'S in black. 17" -6 offset. $485 bucks from discount tire, including lugs. Fits my budget quite well! So... I do have a leveling kit and running stock size tires (more aggressive tire) . How far are these going to stick out? I'm pretty stoked as the truck has sat stock for 4 years now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.