Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Best bang for the buck is gonna be EFilive. Its a little expensive but your truck will be a beast.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i had a 2008 dmax ccsb truck and bought a tuner for it. Got the tuner and wrecked the truck. never got to put it on. It is in the trunk of my car. when I get off I will look at it and let you know what it is and make you a deal on it if interested. No good to me since I no longer have truck. I bought it used from a member off of dmax forum I used to belong to. Never got to try it. If interested pm me and I will give details and will go from there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
tuner is called a quadzilla. As far as the tunes are concerned, it comes with Economy Tune, 50,70,90,110,and 135 hp. All the tunes have the DPF delete in them and if you are considering to do the EGR delete I would contact Quad and ask them. I suggest keeping the tuner around 70 or 90HP if u are running a stock tranny.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I agree EFI Live is the best but he said cheap and I have no use for it so I was or am going to make him a bargain for it if interested. These worked very good for canned tunes but I never got to try it on mine. Guy that had it went to efi live because he did many upgrades to his engine, exhaust etc. Mine was in warranty so I was going for economy and nothing else till way down the line after warranty. Just my .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts