Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are occasionally some "what is my pickup worth" threads on here. My problem with most places, is they are only what people are asking, and people can ask whatever they want. Ebay "completed listings" is about the only place I know where you can see what buyers are actually paying for vehicles.

Here are two that just sold. Keep in mind, these are at auction. These are people who were just looking to sell right away, and had minimal exposure. Both of these were bought based only off several pictures, and a short video of it running and driving about 10ft forward and backward. Both of these had auction fees of an additional 15%.

VIN: 1GCEC14X35Z182208 Miles: unknown Engine: V8 Color: Black 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Has an engine swap to a 5.3L V8 $6,600 / (+15% = ) $7590. (Dirty interior, and looks kinda rough).
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2wd | Live and Online Auctions on HiBid.com

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Car Tire

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Description
VIN: 1GCEC14X33Z271645 Engine: v6 2wd Color: White 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 6 Cylinders X 4.3L FI OHV 262 CID Runs Drives Must pay tax and title before taking vehicle, manual transmission, twisted long bed, needs a detail, basic options. $3600 / (+15% = ) $4140
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | Live and Online Auctions on HiBid.com

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Comment if you want, maybe you have some other examples to post if you want. I've seen plenty of threads more pointless than this.

·
Registered
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB
2,571 Posts
That stepside seemed sure overpriced but that bed is kind of rare too. I've noticed lots of the half ton RCLB trucks around that price on FB Marketplace, so that doesn't seem out of line. I don't know if that truck is necessarily worth that kind of money but they do seem to be priced around that point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts