Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a thread that someone had a pic of their truck where they put a black vinyl between the side windows to make it look like one big window all the way across. Anyone do this with their truck or think about it? Also if anyone could find that thread or someones truck that did that so I can see how it looks again (it's been a while). It seems like a cheap simple mod that could really make the truck look a lot better.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Member Daly did that (pic of his truck below) I can't find the thread, but I thought it was cool.
Might try that on BART at some point, I think it'll look really good on the red truck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Ya I'm surprised more people on here haven't done it. I just ordered 4 different black vinyl samples off amazon to see which one matches my window tint the most.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yikes... :shock: Well good thing vinyl comes off as easy as it goes on, so there's room for mistake. Even if the mistake is the worst kinda possible (looking like a ford)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Try it and see how it looks, if you don't like it just peel away :D .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Reminds me of the 1994-2002 Dodge Rams.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm gonna try it on atleast. I ordered 5 different black samples to see what looks best. Ill be sure to post some pics and see how y'all like it. I hope I don't get too much heat for saying this, but that is one of the very few characteristics about the newer fords that i do like..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.