Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
241 - 260 of 265 Posts

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Mr.Joshua you around?

You have until Saturday AM to PM answer here!
Second times the charm!!!!

:mrgreen:

Mr.Joshua said:
Nice giveaway. I ran a set of 9000's on my Wrangler. I'd love a set of Ranchos on the silverado

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
Most applications are covered and I know a guy too. :)

DKRGoods said:
I'm out. They're for lifted vehicles and I'm stock height. OOOPPPSSS!!! again. I really got to learn to READ! ;-) plus the winner has already been picked. Strike two...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Rancho said:
Mr.Joshua you around?

You have until Saturday AM to PM answer here!
Second times the charm!!!!

:mrgreen:

Mr.Joshua said:
Nice giveaway. I ran a set of 9000's on my Wrangler. I'd love a set of Ranchos on the silverado
Oops :oops: :oops: :oops: Damn you surgery! Feels good to be selected still though out of that many entries! Hopefully Mr.Joshua noticed this!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm here. ..I'm here! Dangit man, trying to get my house finished up to close. Been working since 430 this morning. For some reason my alerts aren't working
First time in a couple years that i wasnt on here at least once a day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats, thats so awesome. Very jealous!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Woohooo! Matt at Rancho is working on P/Ns for my rig. CAN'T WAIT to get them on and try them out. Been thinking about a shock swap soon so the timing is perfect. I'll do my best to put them through some abuse between camping and jobsites.

Thanks for the opportunity Rancho!

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Congrats Mr.Josh! Better go play the lotto now ;)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Rancho, i replied to your PM on the 14th, sorry that you didn't get it. Also i have tried to PM you twice tonight and they aren't showing up in my sent box.

Could you email me here please?
[email protected]
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
FYI Josh. PMs will stay in your Outbox until they are read, then they show in the Sent folder...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thanks ricka, didn't know that. He was following up though and i had already replied. ...at least i thought so anyway.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,152 Posts
Uhh it's over sir.

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
I think I missed it on my end honestly.
After I got the info (again Thanks!) it showed up in the original thread we had. :lol:

Mr.Joshua said:
Thanks ricka, didn't know that. He was following up though and i had already replied. ...at least i thought so anyway.

241 - 260 of 265 Posts