Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
So I just installed my new mats.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1478477894.919865.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1478477906.654524.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1478477920.833063.jpg

I've read that the fronts cause the door sills to rust/rot out because the water and salt spews towards there. I'm not too concerned about that because I always kick my feet off and I'm pretty anal so I clean often.

As for the rears it looks like it's too long where it hits the console. It sits up about an inch and I'm wondering if it'll rub and scratch the console. Does anyone else have these installed?

Mines a 16 crew cab. I think the 14's and 15's are the same.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

· Super Moderator, How-To Author, TOTM
5,240 Posts
I would put a piece of foam tape on the mat in the area where it touches and not worry anymore.

Attachments

· Member Extraordinaire, Servicemen, How-To Author
17,133 Posts
I like those Z71 door sill plates. Are they OEM?

17,133 Posts
but they will fit an NNBS truck?

17,133 Posts
OK, I thought the OP had a 2008.

17,133 Posts
They are a nice touch, but I wouldn't pay for them unless I needed new ones for some reason.

· Registered
2,820 Posts
Matt_riley said:
As for the rears it looks like it's too long where it hits the console. It sits up about an inch and I'm wondering if it'll rub and scratch the console. Does anyone else have these installed?

Mines a 16 crew cab. I think the 14's and 15's are the same.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
OP it looks to me like you might have the wrong rear seat mat. Weathertech makes 2 different mats for the 14-current trucks.
One for the seat console and one for the full console. It looks like you have the full console, that might be why your rear mat is rubbing.

· Registered
3,390 Posts
the back one looks like the incorrect mat. The Mat for the NNBS has a cutaway that you mod to fit models that have the center jump seat like I have.

I have the Husky liners in my other car, far better product for the same cash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.