Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome to the site,
oh oh, does this mean member discounts? ;)

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Welcome! Make a long add a leaf for our trucks. :)

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Which year/model?

And in regards to discounts we don't sell direct so continue to support those vendors that support this forum.
I am here to answer question (PM me or e-mail [email protected] that is spelled wrong on purpose @gorancho.com :) ), let folks know about our rebates that happen through out the year.
I also am here to let people know about the various shocks/systems we offer for the Chevy/GMC platform too.
Thanks all!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome!! Quick Question. I have a 2011 Silverado Z71 with your shocks and my truck is near 50,000. How much longer will I get out of them and what is the replacement you have for them.

·
Vendor
196 Posts
DKRGoods said:
Welcome!! Quick Question. I have a 2011 Silverado Z71 with your shocks and my truck is near 50,000. How much longer will I get out of them and what is the replacement you have for them.
50K is about the average for shocks, but some can get more out of them.

Shock options.
I like the 9000's but some want a firmer ride so they choose the RS7000MT and some just want our 5000.

http://www.gorancho.com/shock_lookup.ph ... &x=61&y=11

Limited Lifetime Warranty (limited to qualifying Rancho® products only)*

Tenneco warrants qualifying Rancho® products against defects in materials or workmanship (except finish) when used under normal operating conditions for as long as the products are installed on, and the original purchaser owns, the original vehicle on which they were installed.

Limited Lifetime Warranty Qualifying Products:
Rancho® quickLIFT™
Rancho® RS9000XL™ Shock Absorbers
Rancho® RS7000MT™ Monotube Shock Absorbers
Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers
Rancho® Light Truck Suspension Components

·
Registered
75 Posts
do you guys still make a differential skid plate and the front skid plate for the rs6583 suspension systems for chevy/gmc gmt900 trucks? can't seem to find part numbers anymore.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome Rancho.
I have been wanting to get a Rancho quick lift system for my truck.
I have always liked Rancho products.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to get your 4" lift with the 9000XL shocks this summer! Do you have any experience with installation? I was wondering if it was something I could do myself or if I should leave it up to the experts.

·
Vendor
196 Posts
ChadB10 said:
Welcome! Can't wait to get your 4" lift with the 9000XL shocks this summer! Do you have any experience with installation? I was wondering if it was something I could do myself or if I should leave it up to the experts.
If you are handy with tools and have access to a welder, it isn't too hard. It can be time consuming. There is a little cutting on most systems too. I have helped guys an we have knocked these out in about 6-8 hours,not counting alignment. If you are getting a Rancho system soon, don't forget about the rebate going on until June 30, 2014.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks I hope to have the kit by May or early June. I just looked thru the installation instructions on the rancho website and I didn't see anything about welding, so could you elaborate on what you welded please? Also I never used a spring compresser but besides that I feel good about the other steps.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts