Sweet!!! Welcome Superlift.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome Welcome! Great deals to come our way? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
We at Superlift are absolutely stoked about being a sponsor of SILVERADO/SIERRA.COM. My name is Joey and I'm the Director of Marketing for Superlift and I'll be making most of our posts online, and doing my best to answer any of your questions. I'll be honest with you guys - we are (I am) new to the forum universe and we (I) ask for your patience as we (I) find are (my) way. I have been with Superlift for 18 years. I grew up at my grandpa's car dealership in a little town in the middle of Louisiana. If I can't give you the answer, I will find it for you. Enough about me - let's talk about you.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome. I will be considering super lift for my new lift. Will depend on proper geometry and if truck can be taken back to stock. Been seriously considering a Mcgaughys lift but since super lift is now onboard here i will be doing some homework.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We sincerely hope that you will consider Superlift for your new lift kit. Superlift Suspension's legendary lift kits are: Backed by lifetime warranty, a consumer satisfaction guarantee and phenomenal customer service (by far the best in the industry). They are also Made in the USA and available factory direct or available through thousands of off-road dealers worldwide at a cost far below all other premium lift kits. Any truck can theoretically be taken back to stock post lift kit install should the owner so desire. However some of our lift kits do require cutting and replacing factory brackets. Let's face it, aftermarket upgrades are typically better built than factory/OE parts, and that's the case with Superlift Suspension lift kits. Please check out our new web site for information on the lift you are looking for.

·
Registered
897 Posts
since you are new to the forum world, can i make a suggestion?

in the user settings there is a section for signature, and i'd at least put a link to the website in it, or a graphic with a embedded link so we can click and go right to the site. even better would be a direct link to silverado/sierra kits, if the website is sorted that way.

We like things that are easier to get to....at least i do.

welcome to the forum

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Welcome to the site Joey (Superlift)

I have used your products with great success in the past and currently have Your springs on my project.

Have you guys completed your back log? (your 1 year back up)? Just curious how you guys got so behind

welcome aboard

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
Welcome to the forum Superlift and Joey! Posting any material that you may have for our big 3 truck categories (at moment year models 99-07.5, 07.5-13, 14 & up) would give members great information of what y'all have to offer. If you have something in the 4-5" lift area for 07.5-13's...I would like to hear about it. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are glad to be part of the silveradosierra.com family... We are new to forums, and have a small marketing staff (2 of us), so I ask that you be patient while we learn the ropes. I'll grab some info and post it in a thread for the GMT400, 800 and 900 series vehicles. If you need more information on any of them after they are posted - please ask. We will take care of you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome! I run a SuperLift on my truck and I am also from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
abailey362 said:
since you are new to the forum world, can i make a suggestion?

in the user settings there is a section for signature, and i'd at least put a link to the website in it, or a graphic with a embedded link so we can click and go right to the site. even better would be a direct link to silverado/sierra kits, if the website is sorted that way.

We like things that are easier to get to....at least i do.

welcome to the forum
We are Super new to the forum world, and I am still figuring things out - like making a signature. I appreciate the tips and will incorporate them when I finally crack the signature code. :)

This link will take you to all GM lift kits... you'll need to refine your search once there to find the lifts for a specific GM Application.

http://www.superlift.com/pc_combined_re ... h_terms~GM)|Or|searchlike~p.child_rollup_search_terms~GM|Or|searchlike~p.search_terms~GM)&search_keyword=GM

We appreciate the tips - keep them coming and hopefully we can become a useful tool for the forum faithful - at least that is our goal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
RIPPEDK20 said:
Welcome to the site Joey (Superlift)

I have used your products with great success in the past and currently have Your springs on my project.

Have you guys completed your back log? (your 1 year back up)? Just curious how you guys got so behind

welcome aboard
Superlift has product on the shelf and shipping - everything from Solid Axle Early Model Stuff to the New 2014 GM 1/2-Ton 8" lift. Not only do we have product we now sell factory direct at prices that are competitive with any other brand on the market. Like the new '14 8" - retail price is only $1399.95 plus shipping. It comes with shocks and is backed by our lifetime warranty, phenomenal customer service and satisfaction guarantee. To top it off Superlift lift kits are Made in the USA. Check out the new web site at: http://www.superlift.comand let us know what you think.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to the site, glad you can join.

Soooo, Free lift kit or leveling kit for the first 10 who ask for one?!?!? :D :!: :?: :roll: :!: :?: :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.