Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have the westin genx step bars installed on your silver ado? If so, would you mind posting a few pics of them, maybe up close and a few steps away. I just installed mine this weekend on my 2013 and it really seemed like you had to force the brackets to line up with the holes on the step bar. I just want to make sure that after installed, they line up and look the way they are supposed to. hard to really tell on the pics i see when i google them.

thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
alright, so after some research and staring at numerous photos - perhaps the better question here may be: When standing and looking at the side of the truck (on the drivers side), does the bottom of the body (rocker panel) slightly angle upward right behind the front tire? as i look at some other photos of peoples nerd bars, it does appear that there is more of a gap between the body of the truck and the nerd bar right behind the front wheel. not sure if this is only on the drivers side, or on both - but in a few photos i was able to see what looks to be a slight curve upward behind the wheel.

anyone else notice that? or am i seeing things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.