13281 - 13300 of 13350 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,795 Posts
Sweeeeet truck, Bill!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thank you! Turned 36k miles and it's been awesome. I need to grab more pics, but here's a side shot with the stock running boards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,345 Posts
Upgraded how?

·
Registered
667 Posts
There are some differences, and they are supposed to be brighter with a wider light pattern... Don't know how much of a real difference it will make, but I can use them in the white truck as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Changed the oil yesterday. Replaced what is likely the original battery from 2017.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sold it now for the new one to come in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Guess I got so excited about balncing and rotation when I took my wife's Suburban to Costco earlier today, so I decided to do the rotation also kn my truck. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Picked up 8 AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs and AC Delco OEM wires and had them installed today by my mechanic.

All back now onto and to the next item.......

edspilot

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, as usual, nothing glam related, just basic maintenance sheit. Replaced the leaking tranny cooler and engine oil cooler lines. Was marking her spot way to noticeably at the condo. Replaced the AC belt and Tensioner and replaced the serpentine belt, tensioner and idler. Here's to "peace of mind". Next up is tire rotation, brake check and tending to weeping front axle seal. Jeez, you'd think that a 20 yr. old truck wouldn't need so much maintenance.

Cheers boys and girls!!
Mike

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ordered new running boards for a truck I don't have yet lol. Wife thinks I'm nuts!

·
Registered
854 Posts
That's ok...I did order ammo online last week for a gun I don't own in that caliber

Yet ...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
That's perfect reasonable! I have a lotta ammo for calibers that are not in the safe, but one never knows the crazy stuff you will come home with

·
Registered
8 Posts
11:30 scheduled for new hitch install.
Normally I do it myself, but I am recovering from wrist elbow and rotator cuff surgery (3 weeks ago).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Replaced starter 0n 2018 Silverado with 29.K miles. Towed to dealership (I have AAA) and an extended warranty. Total cost $100 (deductible). Starter had been acting up the last 6 months and finally stopped working.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Drove 2 of my trucks to fill up with gas and drove my 10 to my buddies house to hang out. Gave the 2010 a oil change and tossed in a new air filter

·
Registered
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,345 Posts
Ordered the Powerstop 6560-36 "towing" brake and rotor kit. At 131K on the truck, the original OEM front pads are at about 1/8".

Paid $422.00 for it with free shipping, as Auto Anything agreed to beat my Amazon "business price."

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,516 Posts
You'll love those brakes. I put a set, front and rear, on my father's truck and he raved about how much better they are over stock. I only drove it to bed them in and they do stop really nicely.

I'll be getting a set for my truck once the ones on it now are shot.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hooked up my trans coolers to the new TH400.. waiting for a new clocking ring.. also 90% done with the TCI shifter ( no more column shifter or center console --- until i come up with something new)

half way done with the camera system.

re-installed my CB radio.

installed home made skid plate.

drop headlights

body lift done

plugs, wires, oil change also done

this all done this week

13281 - 13300 of 13350 Posts