13361 - 13380 of 13409 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not today. But recently
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Camera accessory Audio equipment
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Bumper

·
Registered
122 Posts
Details:
Memphis Audio amps (1500 on subs / 400 mids)
4 x 6.5 Memphis Mojo’s in ported under seat custom box
CDT 6x9 subs in fnt doors
CDT 6.5 mids rear doors
CDT Unity 8.0 wideband in dash
320amp alternator
Big 4 1/0 wiring

·
Premium Member
2016 LTZ Midnight Edition
434 Posts
Sweet! Nice install

Reactions: JOEC

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Changed oil and lubed front end. After fighting the lube job up until I finally got and used the slide on tip for my grease gun. Kicked myself in the butt for forgetting to get one when doing the other lube jobs. If not too busy with Honey Do's I will do transmission filters and fluid next week.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Dropped my crew cab off at body shop this morning for some stitches...rusted rockers & one cab corner to be replaced. No rust at all on it in 2016 when I bought it, once it starts it goes fast! Repairing before it gets too bad...

Came home and took front seats out of the XJ...spent the day shampooing front seats & carpet...

Before

After

Before

After

Was using Chemical Guys products...

Was shocked at all the dirt that was sucked out!

All back together...

Plan to tackle rear seat & cargo area tomorrow...my back is sore tonight...three Tylenols and now reclinerized...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,429 Posts
Lots of work!
BTW....Aleve PM works better and is safer....Tylenol can kill you!

Reactions: Hep

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Oil change today....I'm back to doing my own oil changes since the Valvoline quick change place not too far from where I live (in town,) suddenly went out of business. Sad.....they had steady staff and were trustworthy.

I also invested in a set of Race Ramps......(They're pricey, even on Ebay.) They were really for the wife's R*m Promaster City, because the damn thing is so low, but they worked great on the truck.

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
1,824 Posts
My girlfriend wants one of those Bissel extractors. Thinking about getting her one and putting her to work

Reactions: Hep

·
Registered
864 Posts
Reclinerized mode is a good feeling position...

The Bissell worked great! Did rear seat & cargo area y'day...more filth got sucked out...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,887 Posts
Painted my tow hooks... 😏
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
253 Posts
Two new batteries and a set of Baja boss all terrains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Finally found and installed the left tailgate hinge bushing. No more tailgate rattle yay!

This is a crazy part to try to track down. The driver side bushing was easy to locate. Wild sometimes how one side or the other can be a challenge to source.

Amazon parts diagram shows this being for the passenger side and not the driver side. I was able to verify the part number before ordering Elsewhere on the internet. I think it was gmpartsdirect but I could be wrong. Seller I purchase mine through was the Findlay Ohio Chevy dealership, who apparently has an Amazon account that they sell off of.

So this is the correct bushing for 2008 1500 short bed, no assist tailgate, without any Electronics like backup camera or lock.

GM part number shown in the picture.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Installed the REDARC Tow Pro Elite V2 Trailer Brake Controller.
See details here:

Reactions: Tripp76
13361 - 13380 of 13409 Posts