Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, I would like to get an 08 Silverado 4x4 4 door under 90K..... is that reasonable!!!!! I have been searching for ever, and I can not find anything that I like.. I may be to picky.. I would really love a black on black with a sun roof n a rear sliding window for under 20K but that doesn't seem possible,, I have a kid so the leather would be nice for clean ups and such. sun roof n rear sliding window would just be nice to have...am I like way out on a limb here???? or is this actually possible,, it has to be a full 4 door, no extended cab. my dad has a GMC Extended cab, and I have to scoot my seat up to put the kid in LMK if I should set me sights lower, or if this is actually possible.....I don't know much about the value of chevy, other than its apparently expensive as shit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
They are out there dude. I just did a quick search on autotrader.com and found a few in my area. Craigslist is another good source as well as ebay. Why a 2008 tho? The 2007 had the same body style and sometimes you can get lucky with a newer one 2009 or 2010 for the same price. You oughta look a little farther from where you are also. What you are asking does not seem that unreasonable. Good luck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am asking for an 08 because I have hurd the 07.5 have oil consumption issues. unless that's all chevys,,, and it was 08 and up,,, I have been searching 300 miles from my zip code,, maybe im to picky...

·
Registered
84 Posts
try looking on ebay and type in texas direct auto. They have a ton of good trucks and they ship also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.