Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

What wiper blades are people having good luck with on the NNBS? Seems the little washer spray bracket interferes with many of the brands; even if they go on their pivoting is very limited. The RainX Latitudes went on OK, but I think my windshield may have a slight 'dip', the latitudes missed a 6 inch spot right in the middle of the driver's side. Switched blades from one side to other, but the missed spot stayed on the driver's side. So I guess I need a little more traditional blade.

thanks
Wxman

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
19,434 Posts
I got in on that rockauto deal too. I got the trico teflon sheild winter blades for my truck and I got the trico neoform for my fathers truck. Both work better in my opinion than the latitude. I will say that the rain x orange washer fluid also makes a difference. It seems to lubricate the glass so the wipers "wipe" easier and more effectively

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
I also got in on the rock auto deal... I use Treco beam teflonshield

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,464 Posts
I haven't had to replace my blades yet but when it's time I'll probably go for Bosch Icons since they've always worked great on the other vehicles I've used them on. I used the Trico Neoform on the last car I had before the truck and they seemed to work well too.

Right now I can get the Bosch Icon blades for about the same price maybe a little cheaper than Rock Auto by buying them at Advance Auto and using code TRT30 to get 30% off. I can get them immediately too instead of waiting for them in the mail.
Same for the Neoform blades now that I look.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
That rockauto deal was ridiculously cheap and I got my blades 3 days later... otherwise +1 to advance and their promocodes. Advance customer service in the store is really iffy though.

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I always buy Bosch Icons never have a complaint with them. I have turned a couple people to them and they love them just as much as I do.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will take a look at the Trico and Bosch Icon. Was a little hesitant about a beam type wiper after such poor luck with the Latitudes on my glass. Interesting that the Advance Auto site claims the Bosch Icons will not fit, but people are using them. I am getting by with Michelin Stealth right now, but they are actually pinched against the washer line bracket. I fear when it gets cold and the plastic/rubber is a little less flexible they are not going to be working too well. Right now I am 0/2 on something as simple as a wiper blade.

thanks

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
My first and last attempt to install the Bosch Icons ended in me breaking one every time I attempted to install them. Went and bought some at the dealer and the parts guy sold me the set for 12.00. He said he was giving me a huge discount because he hated the fact that GM asked so much for them. Regular price he quoted was almost $50.00.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.