Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the topic states, what's you guess on how long it would take to purchase an AR15, without a concealed carry permit, on election day? I wanted to find out, now I know. I'll post my answer after 5 guesses.

Edit: In Lousiana

· Supr Moderator AutoTech SS-Guru Mbr Extraordinaire
2015 High Country Duramax
20,657 Posts
Well considering I waited about an hour a few weeks ago at cabelas in PA, I'll guess around 3 hours considering the rush that's going to happen and has been started. At least it will be busy until after the results. It will either get even busier, or cool down for little bit. Just depends who wins.

· Supr Moderator AutoTech SS-Guru Mbr Extraordinaire
2015 High Country Duramax
20,657 Posts
That's why bought a few lowers (the serialized part and the only part that needs a bg check). So I got the hard part out of the way. Now all I need to do is build the uppers I want in whatever caliper suits my fancy as long as it will work with a standard AR mag lower.

But that's pretty good. I assume you went to a regular gun shop and not a larger more bigger chain?

I wish there was decent gun shops around me with a good selection in stock, but there's just not. My ffl can order anything pretty much, but then I need to wait a couple days haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.