Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know there are quiet a few topics about wheel spacers. I just would like an opinion for my truck. I noticed that when i bought my truck the front wheels were sticking out further than the rear. After doing some research, i found out some lift kits will cause that. (BTW im running 20" rims with 35" tires) I took a couple of measurements and in order to even out the rear to match the front i would need a 1.5" spacers. Just for the rear. Now is that a good idea? I'm against them but the look is just bugging me. I drove behind my truck a couple times and with the front wheels sticking out it kinda looks like the truck is driving sideways. I currently haul my trailer with quads and will be getting a travel trailer within a few months. Is there any out there that are quality made? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've run cheap ones from ebay with no problems but just got rid of running spacers for the reason of towing and hauling. I dont know if its a problem but it was just more of a reassurance for me. I had 2.5" spacers in the back. If i would do it again i would look into getting custom ones that are hub centric for the truck and also have a lip to match the hub hole of the wheels. Not sure if its spidertrax that makes them whatever you like but i know someone out there does.

·
Registered
78 Posts
+1 on Bora Spacers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.