Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up, I'm searching around eBay for a 2.5 inch leveling kit for my 2008 silverado Z71. Most of them seem to be leveling kits with no brand name on them, can anyone recommend me a leveling kit? Thanks.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Going to depend on how much you want to spend. I have the Daystar on mine, fairly easy to install with no changes to the ride. After that i wanted a lil more lift so I added in spacers under the front struts and new blocks in the rear. If i was doing it again i would just go with the RC 3.5 and be done with it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I installed the Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit with 3" rear blocks to keep the rake on my '08. I don't have any experience with other brands so my opinion is biased, but the RC kits are definitely worth the money. I also drive 50 highway miles a day and haven't noticed any changes in ride quality other than the rear being a little stiffer. but that is because my stock shocks are almost fully extended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.