Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
A little work?? Looks like a lot of work to me, but well worth it! Good Job!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good looking wheels! I like the creativity.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. First of all, yes the taping kind of sucked but a case of beer definitely helped. Second, my plan when I got the fender flares was that the rims/tires were coming while they were getting painted. However, I can't make up my mind on which rims I want. Now I plan to wait till spring to get them but yes I fully agree gotta push those tires out a bit. Side note: tried my @$$ off to get it dirty the other day and the fender flares did not allow it. Third, yes it is plasti dip. I knew it wouldn't take you guys long to realize that. I'm happy with how they came out. They are not perfect close up (I think we can blame that on our friend Busch Light) but from more than 5 ft away they look pretty good imo. Also I tried many different configurations with my horrible photoshop skills and this is what I came out with. Maybe do a different one in the near future.

·
Registered
2009 Silverado LT 4WD
9,464 Posts
That's great work! I would even go as far and say, if you try something else like this. I would use real paint and make it permanent. Great work!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Center cap options

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.