Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would share this. my wife has been wanting a chevy tahoe for a long time so we came across 1 that we could not pass up! the deal was to good! it is a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 4x4 has dvd, leather, 3rd row, 20's, tow pkg, nav, bose, running boards, power and heated everything even sun roof........... we traded in her pontiac g6 for it she is so happy! so i can now say my wife is a proud Chevy owner also! this thing even has air ride!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a pic we took last night! Will get more today

·
Registered
761 Posts
Good looking rig! Will she let you mod it any? I've always been told no by mine when I ask about doing something to it.

Sent via my VZW Galaxy S3.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mag11SGM said:
Good looking rig! Will she let you mod it any? I've always been told no by mine when I ask about doing something to it.

yes she will she even asked me when we were bringing it home if i would paint the bowties black i said yes! lol

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
johndeere9203 said:
just thought i would share this. my wife has been wanting a chevy tahoe for a long time so we came across 1 that we could not pass up! the deal was to good! it is a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ 4x4 has dvd, leather, 3rd row, 20's, tow pkg, nav, bose, running boards, power and heated everything even sun roof........... we traded in her pontiac g6 for it she is so happy! so i can now say my wife is a proud Chevy owner also! this thing even has air ride!
Hi johndeere9203,

That is awesome you found a Chevy Tahoe for your wife that makes her happy. Chevy is the way to go with SUVs and trucks! I hope she enjoys learning about her vehicle and driving it around.If any questions arise, don't hesitate to contact us via private message so we can help.

Laura M. (assisting Jessica)
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
johndeere9203 said:
mag11SGM said:

yes she will she even asked me when we were bringing it home if i would paint the bowties black i said yes! lol
That's freaking amazing! My wife won't let me touch her car (not that I would want too seeing as it's a loaded out F*rd Taurus) but she wants a GM SUV and I bet she'll never let me touch it when she gets one... On the other hand though she did tell me my truck looked better after I removed the door moldings... I was shocked!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,959 Posts
Congrats Kevin! I wanna see a race between your two trucks now ;)

·
Registered
8,941 Posts
Nice, I've honestly been thinking of trading the truck in on a Tahoe lately. I just don't need a truck anymore, but it's hard to give up the seating advantage of trucks, Tahoe's have the room I need and the towing too...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This thing is sweet the ride is smooth lots of power! Has every option on it! Not bad for $10k........ She loves it! And she is getting better at parking it and driving it!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Only $10k? You stole that Tahoe! Lmao.
Definitely hard to beat that price. Love the rims on that thing too! Always wanted a set like that for my truck.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
10k and a g6 right? I paid $6800 for my 05 yukon earlier this year and thought that was a good deal

sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice Tahoe. Your wife has good taste in vehicles.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gmcultr said:
10k and a g6 right? I paid $6800 for my 05 yukon earlier this year and thought that was a good deal

no their asking price was 10k then we traded in the g6!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Mileage?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
163k..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.