Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade the halogen headlights on my 2015 1500 LT to HIDs. The LTZ headlights look sharp, but from the research I've done it looks like they need a retro fit to be worth while. I like the look of these Winjet lights http://www.protuninglab.com/hidxewj20tot3.html - but haven't been able to find any reviews of them. Does anyone have these installed on their rig? Any feedback would be appreciated.

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
22,225 Posts
I was seriously considering these. A fellow member installed them but never got around to a review. Here is a vid I found a while back. He has a thread on he other forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
104 Posts
I installed them but with an led lamp. They looked good but after driving for about a month with them, I don't like the output of the led. I'm actually trying to see if anyone has these with an HID in them To see what the beam pattern looks like. The Leds are bright when close, but light doesn't travel far enough down road.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.