jQuery not supported.

4hi troubles

08 GMC sierra

4hi troubles

Postby cid067 [OP] » Jul 22 2011, 9:55pm

I have a GMC Sierra 1500 Vortec Max, when I take it out 4wheeling and shift it into 4Hi it runs for a bit then the 4Hi stops working and it is stuck in 4Hi I get a message to check 4wheel drive, I have to shut the engine off and let it reset before it will come out of 4Hi. I have no problem when using the 4Low it is only when in 4Hi do I have this problem. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem.

Thanks in advance
Original Poster
cid067
Firing on 6 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 6 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Transmission/Drivetrain