jQuery not supported.

4L60E slow shift and slight flare

4L60E slow shift and slight flare

Postby zdartez [OP] » Mar 27 2020, 4:56am

Hey Everyone,
I have a 2013 Chevrolet Silverado with about 105,000 miles that has the 4.8l and the dreaded 4l60e. The transmission was replaced once at about 45,000 miles. I was driving earlier and noticed that the 1-2 shift was a little slower than normal and had a little kick to the shift. I have done a little research and saw that the tps can cause this. The only problem is that I believe I heard a flare on the shift as well. Is this also caused by the tps or is this another issue that needs to be worried about?
Original Poster
zdartez
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: LT
Extra Info: 4.8l 4-speed 2wd
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Transmission/Drivetrain