jQuery not supported.

Transfer case install issues

Transfer case install issues

Postby grovey [OP] » Dec 03 2019, 8:49pm

I have an 02 sierra 1500 with a noisy push button transfer case. My mech replaced it with another case, and now my truck only has low gear and my speedo doesn't work. Dash lights may be out as well. He did the procedure with the dash buttons, and has tried everything including another case,harnesses, an ABS speed sensor on the pass side front that his scanner said i needed, and no change. My ABS light has been on since i bought it last yr, and still is after replacing that sensor. The scanner isn't picking up a code from whatever has the ABS light on.He then tried my old case again just to make sure, and now the original does the same thing. Has anyone been thru this mess?
Original Poster
grovey
Topics: 1
Year: 2002
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Transmission/Drivetrain