jQuery not supported.

T.O.T.M. Themes/Ideas

Post your ideas for T.O.T.M themes

Re: T.O.T.M. Themes/Ideas

Postby Bradley21sanders » Jun 09 2020, 6:53pm

I shall be determined to be a chosen one.. Oh wait i always forget and miss the deadline :lol:
129,900 as of 6/18/20
Diablew 89 tune~Halo Lifts Coilovers (2 1/2")+1 1/2" Zone Body lift~RC Forged UCAs~Carven TR~4.56/Eaton Truetrac~285/75r17 Falken Wildpeaks~Deaver mini pack
Bradley21sanders
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 53
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: LT
Extra Info: CCSB 1500 5.3L 2WD
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Registered users

Postby Onlyina_Chevy [OP] » Jun 09 2020, 7:06pm

I'm all ears (eyes), I'd just like to get a little more original set of ideas instead of the same ol weather-beaten ones. And I'm not worried about whether or not it is geographically easier than another area of the country or world....I can't control the weather and I didn't choose to live where some live....if it snows in your part of the country in July, then so be it. If you never get rain and it's a water-based idea...sorry, maybe we'll hit a good idea in your area soon. It is what it is.
Tracy likes to be man-handled
Original Poster
Onlyina_Chevy
Staff Member
Staff Member
Topics: 303
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...usually in the form of a tornado.
Extra Info: Sounds fast
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby Onlyina_Chevy [OP] » Jun 17 2020, 7:42pm

Well...screwed the pooch on this one. Thanks for the new ideas since my last post though.
Tracy likes to be man-handled
Original Poster
Onlyina_Chevy
Staff Member
Staff Member
Topics: 303
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...usually in the form of a tornado.
Extra Info: Sounds fast
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users
Previous

Return to Truck of the Month

Common search terms

ideas themes country control area ones water always wait sorry last same thanks since post didn another part

It is currently Jul 10 2020, 7:22am

• Sponsor
Login  •  Register
Truck of the Month Forum
A fun monthly contest where members can enter by posting pictures of their truck and everyone gets the chance to vote on their choice for truck of the month.
To create a new topic in Truck of the Month, click this button:
Previous topic Next topic
Sitewide News Sitemaps & Feeds