jQuery not supported.

2000 Silverado 4x4 Auto 3 Door $3,300

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

2000 Silverado 4x4 Auto 3 Door $3,300

Postby How'reyanow [OP] » Jan 02 2021, 10:18pm

-2000 Silverado, 5.3, 4x4, Automatic, 3 Door, LS
-220k miles
-Stock vehicle with the exception of a line-x bed liner
-Located at Zip 79401 Lubbock, TX (local sale)

Ready to move on to a newer Silverado and looking into letting this one go. The vehicle has 220k miles, just replaced front and rear shocks about 6 months ago with KYB gas adjust, transfer case output seal replaced within the last year. Cosmetically, the vehicle is in great shape with no rust that I can see (truck spent most of it' life in CA before being driven out to TX), no rips or tears in upholstery, 4wd works as it should, and transmission shifts smoothly (to me anyway).

There is, however, a major issue. The heads have been leaking (cracked 706) for awhile now. I replaced the head gaskets thinking that was the problem, but the issue continued. The initial plan was to keep using it as a daily driver until it finally quit, at which time I'd drop in a crate/rebuilt motor. It still runs fine with good oil pressure, I've just been changing the oil every thousand miles to prolong the inevitable. With that information known, the price is set at $3,300 OBO.
Attachments
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1103.jpg
IMG_1104.jpg
IMG_1105.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg
IMG_1109.jpg
IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg
Original Poster