jQuery not supported.

2008 GMC Sierra 1500 RWD SLT

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

2008 GMC Sierra 1500 RWD SLT

Postby weaver [OP] » Aug 08 2018, 11:08pm

Here are the details.

2008 GMC Sierra SLT with 162000 miles. Asking $16000 OBO. Zip is 70447 (Madisonville, LA).

Have title in hand. Purchased truck in 2015 with 116K miles on it. Added new polished factory wheels with new tires, but tires will need to be replaced soon. Added backup camera with a usb connection and navigation system with upgraded speakers in the doors. Have Weathertech floor mats front and back. New engine was installed at 146K miles as well as the transmission was rebuilt. Is a GM factory 5.3 v8 engine. Oil changed every 5k miles since I owned it. Well taken care of. To be perfect, would need a paint job and new carpet and seats recovered. Cleans up well for a truck with 162k miles and almost 11 years old. If interested please text me at 504-782-3329. Will only do sale in person, so I don't take money electronically and then ship the truck to you. Contact me if you have any questions.
Attachments
IMG_5864.JPG
IMG_2301.JPG
Original Poster
weaver
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 RWD SLT

Postby weaver [OP] » Aug 09 2018, 2:15pm

Sorry I forgot to add that it has a dynomax exhaust with side exits behind the rear tires. Also have a spray in bed liner and front windows have been retinted. Speakers are 6.5 punch series coaxial with dual 4 channel mini amp. Head unit is a Rosen Car Show. Tires are Kumho Ecsta 275/55/20's. Bought them at 119 k miles. Also did the Denali grill and lower bumper as well. Pic on top is as it looks now. Bottom is when I purchased it.
Original Poster
weaver
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 RWD SLT

Postby weaver [OP] » Mar 21 2019, 7:09pm

Price is now $12500 if anyone is interested.
Original Poster
weaver
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale