jQuery not supported.

***SOLD***2012 Silverado 2500

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

***SOLD***2012 Silverado 2500

Postby A W Warn [OP] » Oct 19 2013, 9:30pm

I have traded for a new 2014, so I'm selling my 2012 Silverado. The truck has about 12,500 miles on it, but I am headed out adding more miles. the truck has never been off road. There is not any thing wrong, it is in excellent condition. I just wanted a new truck. The truck is in the Triad area of NC.

The price is not negotiable since that is what I will get for it in trade, with one exception: $1,000 less if I can use the bed cap on my new truck
Zip - 27292
Local sale only - CASH
This truck is only available until 12 November

FOR SALE - $36,400
P1010002 (2).jpg

2012 Silverado LT 4 wheel drive crew cab, 6.0L, 6 speed, GVRW 9,500 lbs, with all standard equipment. Optional equipment includes:

Interior Plus Package: Power driver seat, Dual zone A/C, Steering wheel radio controls, CD player with USB port, Bluetooth, Fog lamps, Locking tailgate, EZ lift tailgate

Convenience Package: Adjustable pedals, Rear parking assist, Rear window defogger, Remote start, Home remote

Heavy Duty Trailering Equipment Package: Locking rear differential, integral brake controller

Off Road Suspension Package: Skid plates, Z71 logo chrome

Rear Vision Camera
Aluminum Wheels: 17" with All-terrain tires
Towing Mirrors: Power adjustable, manual extending, heated, with integral turn signals
Side Step Rails: 6" Oval chrome

I added the following:

ARE V Series Bed Cap: folding front window (for easy cleaning), double lock handles
Hood Bug Deflector - smoke color
Window Shades - smoke color
Bed Mat - black rubber
Alan
2014 Silverado 1500 Crew 5.3L 3:73 LTZ 4x4 Max Trailering Package
Original Poster
A W Warn
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LTZCrew5.3MaxTrailer
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale