jQuery not supported.

[SOLD] 2014 Silverado 1500 LT *Lifted* Low Miles

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any vehicle for sale that is not a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any vehicle other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE posting, read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

[SOLD] 2014 Silverado 1500 LT *Lifted* Low Miles

Postby aceassassin13 [OP] » Jul 07 2020, 2:25pm

Hi Everyone. I am selling my 2014 Silverado 2wd Double Cab Texas Edition with the Ecotec 4.3 motor. I bought the truck new March 14 so I've done all the service. Overall the truck is in great shape and never smoked in. She runs great with no mechanical issues. No leaks anywhere. Motor runs strong and transmission shifts great. The interior has no rips, stains or tears. All lights, buttons work as intended. Carpet is in great shape and all speakers work perfect. Windshield and dash have no cracks. Overall a super clean interior that has been well taken care off. There is an airbag service light that will come on when starting the truck however it doesn't affect the truck in any way. Drives as it should.

Oil changes have always been done with Mobil 1 synthetic 5w30 oil/Mobil 1 212 filter every 5k miles.

The exterior of the truck is in great shape with some minor dings/scuffs that you will see in the pics. There is a scuff on the chrome bumper area (front drivers side), dent that needs pushed in on the lower part of the tailgate, the drivers mirror has a small crack in the plastic that's hardly noticeable. The rear bumper is plasti dipped matte black. Can be peeled off if you want the chrome bumper to match the front. The truck has double limo tint on back glass, and 20% on all 4 doors.

Miles are currently at 60,800 and will go up slightly

Mods
Zone 6.5" suspension lift with added rear leaf springs. Truck sits approx 3/4" higher in rear

Mastercraft Courser MXT Tires 35x12.50x20. New tires installed last year and have approx 10k miles on them and have plenty of life left on them. My first set I got over 40k on them easily.

Monster Energy Wheels 20x9 +18 offset. These are powder coated matte black all look great. One wheel does have some road rash on the spoke. The rear has 1.25" wheel hub billet aluminum spacers. So the truck tires all sit flush front to back.

Diablosport handheld tuner will come with the truck. This will give you ability to run and tune with e85 or pump gas. Very simple to use.

Truck has 4.10 gears installed professionally by a truck shop using Timken parts. They make zero noise, no leaks and perform great with the lift on the truck. Truck has no issues hauling or towing.

Westin Nerf bars 3" are installed on the truck.

Overall truck has very low miles and drives perfect as intended. Can be taken on a cross country road trip or driven around town with zero issues.

Asking $18,500

Located in Houston, Tx
Local Sell only. Serious buyers only.

Thanks and have a great day!

1a.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

2a.jpg
Last edited by aceassassin13 on Jul 07 2020, 3:01pm, edited 2 times in total.

14 Silverado LT Double Cab Texas Edition
Original Poster
aceassassin13
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 23
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: 2014 Silverado 1500 LT *Lifted*

Postby 19trax95 » Jul 07 2020, 2:59pm

Please add location and if youd be willing to have the truck shipped or local sale only.
19trax95
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 136
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2015
Variant: High Country
Extra Info: 2500 Duramax
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Member Extraordinaire
Global moderators
Registered users

Re: 2014 Silverado 1500 LT *Lifted* Low Miles

Postby aceassassin13 [OP] » Jul 08 2020, 10:15pm

SOLD
Hi Everyone. I am selling my 2014 Silverado 2wd Double Cab Texas Edition with the Ecotec 4.3 motor. I bought the truck new March 14 so I've done all the service. Overall the truck is in great shape and never smoked in. She runs great with no mechanical issues. No leaks anywhere. Motor runs strong and transmission shifts great. The interior has no rips, stains or tears. All lights, buttons work as intended. Carpet is in great shape and all speakers work perfect. Windshield and dash have no cracks. Overall a super clean interior that has been well taken care off. There is an airbag service light that will come on when starting the truck however it doesn't affect the truck in any way. Drives as it should.

Oil changes have always been done with Mobil 1 synthetic 5w30 oil/Mobil 1 212 filter every 5k miles.

The exterior of the truck is in great shape with some minor dings/scuffs that you will see in the pics. There is a scuff on the chrome bumper area (front drivers side), dent that needs pushed in on the lower part of the tailgate, the drivers mirror has a small crack in the plastic that's hardly noticeable. The rear bumper is plasti dipped matte black. Can be peeled off if you want the chrome bumper to match the front.

SOLD
Original Poster
aceassassin13
Topics: 23
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Trucks For Sale